7MS #489: Ping Castle
This podcast is sponsored by Arctic Wolf, whose Concierge Security teams Monitor, Detect and Respond to Cyber threats 24/7 for thousands of customers around the world. Arctic Wolf. Redefining cybersecurity. Visit Arcticwolf.com/7MS to learn more.
Today we're talking about Ping Castle (not a sponsor), an awesome tool for enumerating tons of info out of your Active Directory environment and identifying weaknesses, misconfigurations and paths to escalation! It's wonderful for both red and blue teamers.
Some of Ping Castle's cool features include being able find:
- Kerberoastable and ASREPRoastable users
- Plain text passwords lingering in Group Policy Objects
- Users with never-expiring passwords
- Non-supported versions of Windows
- Machines configured with unconstrained delegation
- Attack and escalation paths to Domain Admins