SafePass.me is the only enterprise solution to protect organizations against credential stuffing and password spraying attacks. Visit safepass.me for more details, and tell them 7 Minute Security sent you to get a 10% discount!
In part 1 of this series we talked about a tragic event my family experienced a few weeks ago: we lost our house and vehicles in a fire. Today I'll talk about:
- How to get "back on the grid" when starting with nothing but the clothes on your back. Checklist includes:
- New licenses
- New ATM/credit cards
- Rental vehicles
- Temporary housing
- How the most wonderful people in the world come out of your past to lift you up and help you out - and how it may not the people you expect
- What's it like working with the insurance machine? What do they help with and not help with?
- How much does it suck to lose all your stuff? (Spoiler alert: a lot)
- The relief (as weird as that sounds) that comes with losing all your material things
Thanks again for your support via GoFundMe