7MS #387: How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying - Part 7
Today's episode is brought to you by ITProTV. It’s never too late to start a new career in IT or move up the ladder, and ITProTV has you covered - from CompTIA and Cisco to EC-Council and VMWare. Get over 65 hours of IT training for free by visiting https://itpro.tv/7minute.
Today's episode features a few important changes to the tools and services I use to run 7MS:
- Docusign is out and (sort of) replaced with Proposify
- Voltage SecureMail is out and replaced by ShareFile
- Ninite is rad for keeping mobile pentest dropboxes automatically updated!
- Nessys_SortyMcSortleton has been updated to...you know...work
Additionally, we talk about a few biz-specific challenges:
- How do you (comfortably) talk about money with a client before the SOW hits their inbox?
- If you're a small security consultancy of 2-5 people, do you lie about your company size to impress the big client, or tell the truth and brag about the advantages a nimble team can bring?