7MS #367: DIY Two-Hour Risk Assessment
This episode is brought to you by ITProTV. Visit https://www.itpro.tv/7minsec for over 65 hours of IT training for free!
Hey! I'm on the road again - this time with a tale encompassing:
- How to conduct a mini risk assessment in just two hours. Some ways to consider adding value :
- A discussion of administrative and physical controls
- Create a network inventory using nmap and Eyewitness
- Conduct an external vulnerability scan with [Nessus]
(https://www.tenable.com/products/nessus/nessus-professional) or OpenVAS
- How a guy with a gun turned a four-hour road trip into an epic eight hour adventure.