7MS #307: Writing Security-Focused Radio Commercials
Hey, so this week I am without my main machine - thus no jingle or "jungle boogie" intro music. Feels weird. Feels real weird.
Anyway, ya know how I teased last week that 7MS could possibly be coming to a radio station near you? Well I think it's more of a probability than a possibility at this point!
I met with a radio exec a few weeks ago and we talked about:
- Lots of people still listen to the radio (who knew?)
- Creating a "security minute" spot that would lead to a commercial about 7MS
- How to write a good commercial "hook"
- It's difficult to write a 60-second commercial!
- Targeted advertising at churches, which is an under-served market when it comes to infosec
- Writing a new (shortened) 7MS jingle
More on this today on 7MS!