IMPORTANT: This is not related to today's episode but don't forget that my vulnerable VM, Tommy Boy, has been published on Vulnhub.com - please go there now or read my blog post on the VM to get started!
In today's off-topic episode I talk about my 5 favorite (and least favorite) things about Tom Clancy's The Division for Xbox One. Here we goooooooo....
1. 100% reliant on soild Internet connectivity
Have a blip in your Internet connection? Lose all progress in current mission!!!
Gigs of updates to download on a regular basis, yet the game appears to be getting buggier.
2. Dumb bosses!
- I beat one by walking away.
- Beat another while he was hoping around like a bunny.
- Beat another that got trapped between two cars.
3. Unnecessary celebrations
- Dudes on my team love to celebrate a victory in the middle of the freaking battle we have not won yet while I'm left facing all the bad guys by myself!
4. Phantoms and floaters
You can walk into a parking lot or hallway with zero bad guys, only to turn around a millisecond later and have it chock full of enemies.
Sometimes the citizens you need to help (by giving water, supplies, etc.) float above my head, thus I'm unable to "reach" to pass them items.
5. "Uhh...where the f do I go?"
- Had one level point me back and forth between two checkpoints for about 15 minutes. That was fun.